In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about a transistor that uses heat as the switching signal instead of electricity, about a standby switch that uses zero power, and about how stomach acid can be used to power smart pills and other ingestible devices. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- CES 2022: Affordable Virtual Travel for Seniors [video]
- CES 2022: You Can Buy These In-Canal Hearing Aids Direct
- CES 2022: Handy Device Helps Conquer Gait-Freeze [video]
- CES 2022: New Helmet Delivers Brain Analysis in 10 Minutes
- CES 2022: Get a Power Boost from This Smart Walker
- CES 2022: Snap a Selfie to Check Your Vital Signs Anywhere