In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about a transistor that uses heat as the switching signal instead of electricity, about a standby switch that uses zero power, and about how stomach acid can be used to power smart pills and other ingestible devices. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- Innovative, Self-Powered Paper Keyboard [VIDEO]
- New Standards on the Way to Guide Digital Therapeutics
- Perpetual Power from Diamonds and Nuclear Waste [video]
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” Hearing Aids Compensate for COVID Masks
- New Smart Case Prevents Missed Doses for Birth Control
- A Wearable Device Battery Life Design Surprise