In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about a transistor that uses heat as the switching signal instead of electricity, about a standby switch that uses zero power, and about how stomach acid can be used to power smart pills and other ingestible devices. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Check Heart Health with a Selfie
- Designer Creates 3D-Printed Rehab System [video]
- Five New Clinical Studies Will Test VR for Pain Management
- Two New Smartwatches Get Nutrition Tracking Feature
- 3D Printing Creates Living Brain Tumors [video]
- Magnets Could Offer a Non-Invasive Approach for Better Prosthetic Limb Control [video]