In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about a transistor that uses heat as the switching signal instead of electricity, about a standby switch that uses zero power, and about how stomach acid can be used to power smart pills and other ingestible devices. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- New Smart Skin Includes Sensor and a Display
- Washable Smart Garments Harvest Wireless Energy [video]
- New Artificial Retina Is Powered by Light to Restore Sight
- FDA Smiles at New 3D Printed Dental Prosthetics [video]
- Digital Therapy Program Reduces Pain, Costs, and Opioid Use
- Smart Patch Now Adds Heart Monitoring to Vital Sign Tracking