In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about a transistor that uses heat as the switching signal instead of electricity, about a standby switch that uses zero power, and about how stomach acid can be used to power smart pills and other ingestible devices. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New Wireless Remote Blood Pressure Device Uses Cell Networks
- Heart Patients Get Help from Virtual Clinic
- Flexible Light Pipes Give Robots the Sense of Touch [video]
- DIY Smart Glasses Guide From Here to There [video]
- Mouth-Actuated Interface for Mobility Limited People Wins Hackaday 2020 [video]
- New Study Shows App Fights College Student Loneliness [video]