In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about a transistor that uses heat as the switching signal instead of electricity, about a standby switch that uses zero power, and about how stomach acid can be used to power smart pills and other ingestible devices. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Digital Apps Work Better for Weight Loss
- New Study Shows More Consumers Adopted Digital Health in 2020
- Machine Learning Could Make Early Autism Diagnosis Possible
- New Smart Hearing Aids Run Up to 61 Hours Per Charge
- Amazon Picked as Greatest Impact on Healthcare
- Seniors Are Safer With Help from New Remote Monitor System