In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about how technology can now diagnose conditions such as heart disease or Parkinson’s just by listening to speech samples. You’ll find out that wearables can actually reduce stress in the workplace, and you’ll hear the concerns that some experts have about the new baby monitors that track heartbeats, breathing rate, and other biometric data. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- New Passive Implant Uses Gold Particle Sensors
- Step on the Scale to Measure Your Vascular Age
- Glucose Measurement System Skips the Finger Stab [video]
- New Study: Speech Samples Predict Car Crash Risk for Senior Drivers
- Telehealth Service Streamlines Support for Patients at Home
- New Vital Sign System Works without Wires or Patches [video]