In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about how technology can now diagnose conditions such as heart disease or Parkinson’s just by listening to speech samples. You’ll find out that wearables can actually reduce stress in the workplace, and you’ll hear the concerns that some experts have about the new baby monitors that track heartbeats, breathing rate, and other biometric data. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- Under- and Uninsured Receive Free Smartphones for Telehealth Services
- New App Uses AI to Personalized Behavioral Health Support [video ]
- New AI Algorithm Can Accurately Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease
- Innovative, Self-Powered Paper Keyboard [VIDEO]
- New Standards on the Way to Guide Digital Therapeutics
- Perpetual Power from Diamonds and Nuclear Waste [video]