In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about how technology can now diagnose conditions such as heart disease or Parkinson’s just by listening to speech samples. You’ll find out that wearables can actually reduce stress in the workplace, and you’ll hear the concerns that some experts have about the new baby monitors that track heartbeats, breathing rate, and other biometric data. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- CES 2021: New Hearing Aids and AI Are Joined at the Chip
- CES 2021: Small Remote Monitor Records Vitals and Sounds [video]
- CES 2021: Award-Winning Hearing Aid Boasts Onboard Intelligence
- CES 2021: New Smiling Robot Keeps Seniors Connected
- CES 2021: New Smart Patch Stores Heart Data for 11 Days
- New Program Lets Chemo Patients Stay Home with Remote Monitor