In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about how technology can now diagnose conditions such as heart disease or Parkinson’s just by listening to speech samples. You’ll find out that wearables can actually reduce stress in the workplace, and you’ll hear the concerns that some experts have about the new baby monitors that track heartbeats, breathing rate, and other biometric data. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- 6-Month Glucose Implant Sensor Receives CE Mark Approval [video]
- FDA Clears Apple Watch to Track Parkinson’s Symptoms
- Pan-European Coalition to Create New Standards for Digital Therapeutics
- Tiny Robot Delivers Drugs and Much More
- HHS Weighs In on Telehealth Chat Privacy￼
- Isolate Voice from Noise with Just Your Smartphone [video]