In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about how technology can now diagnose conditions such as heart disease or Parkinson’s just by listening to speech samples. You’ll find out that wearables can actually reduce stress in the workplace, and you’ll hear the concerns that some experts have about the new baby monitors that track heartbeats, breathing rate, and other biometric data. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Handheld Breath Test Quickly Diagnoses Digestion Problem
- New Wearable Calorie Counter Is More Accurate Than a Smart Watch [video]
- Renew Your Glasses Prescription at Home Now With Your Phone
- New Knee Implant Is Custom 3D Printed for Each Patient
- Safer Robot Assistants Respond to Unexpected Human Behavior [video]
- Pandemic Will Increase New Demands for Mental Health Services