In this week’s Health Tech podcast, you can hear about how technology can now diagnose conditions such as heart disease or Parkinson’s just by listening to speech samples. You’ll find out that wearables can actually reduce stress in the workplace, and you’ll hear the concerns that some experts have about the new baby monitors that track heartbeats, breathing rate, and other biometric data. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Automated Service Checks on Seniors with Daily Phone Calls [video]
- Video Games Can Be Good for Your Health
- Your New Knee Knows if You Skip Rehab Exercises
- New Passive Exosuit Design Prevents Workplace Back Injuries [video]
- Sensor Company’s Growth Signals a Maturing Industry
- America’s Digital Marketplace for Healthcare Launches New Health Platform