This week’s Health Tech podcast covers a range of stories related to sensors. A smartwatch may be able to detect your mood. Optical sensors have shortcomings when it comes to making biometric measurements; radio frequency sensors may provide greater accuracy. And the stuff that makes jellies gel could be the main ingredient for an artificial skin that measures temperature with great precision. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- New Passive Implant Uses Gold Particle Sensors
- Step on the Scale to Measure Your Vascular Age
- Glucose Measurement System Skips the Finger Stab [video]
- New Study: Speech Samples Predict Car Crash Risk for Senior Drivers
- Telehealth Service Streamlines Support for Patients at Home
- New Vital Sign System Works without Wires or Patches [video]