This week’s Health Tech podcast covers a range of stories related to sensors. A smartwatch may be able to detect your mood. Optical sensors have shortcomings when it comes to making biometric measurements; radio frequency sensors may provide greater accuracy. And the stuff that makes jellies gel could be the main ingredient for an artificial skin that measures temperature with great precision. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Handheld Breath Test Quickly Diagnoses Digestion Problem
- New Wearable Calorie Counter Is More Accurate Than a Smart Watch [video]
- Renew Your Glasses Prescription at Home Now With Your Phone
- New Knee Implant Is Custom 3D Printed for Each Patient
- Safer Robot Assistants Respond to Unexpected Human Behavior [video]
- Pandemic Will Increase New Demands for Mental Health Services