This week’s Health Tech podcast covers a range of stories related to sensors. A smartwatch may be able to detect your mood. Optical sensors have shortcomings when it comes to making biometric measurements; radio frequency sensors may provide greater accuracy. And the stuff that makes jellies gel could be the main ingredient for an artificial skin that measures temperature with great precision. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New Wireless Remote Blood Pressure Device Uses Cell Networks
- Heart Patients Get Help from Virtual Clinic
- Flexible Light Pipes Give Robots the Sense of Touch [video]
- DIY Smart Glasses Guide From Here to There [video]
- Mouth-Actuated Interface for Mobility Limited People Wins Hackaday 2020 [video]
- New Study Shows App Fights College Student Loneliness [video]