This week’s Health Tech podcast covers a range of stories related to sensors. A smartwatch may be able to detect your mood. Optical sensors have shortcomings when it comes to making biometric measurements; radio frequency sensors may provide greater accuracy. And the stuff that makes jellies gel could be the main ingredient for an artificial skin that measures temperature with great precision. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- Innovative, Self-Powered Paper Keyboard [VIDEO]
- New Standards on the Way to Guide Digital Therapeutics
- Perpetual Power from Diamonds and Nuclear Waste [video]
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” Hearing Aids Compensate for COVID Masks
- New Smart Case Prevents Missed Doses for Birth Control
- A Wearable Device Battery Life Design Surprise