This week’s Health Tech podcast covers a range of stories related to sensors. A smartwatch may be able to detect your mood. Optical sensors have shortcomings when it comes to making biometric measurements; radio frequency sensors may provide greater accuracy. And the stuff that makes jellies gel could be the main ingredient for an artificial skin that measures temperature with great precision. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Automated Service Checks on Seniors with Daily Phone Calls [video]
- Video Games Can Be Good for Your Health
- Your New Knee Knows if You Skip Rehab Exercises
- New Passive Exosuit Design Prevents Workplace Back Injuries [video]
- Sensor Company’s Growth Signals a Maturing Industry
- America’s Digital Marketplace for Healthcare Launches New Health Platform