This week’s Health Tech podcast covers a range of stories related to sensors. A smartwatch may be able to detect your mood. Optical sensors have shortcomings when it comes to making biometric measurements; radio frequency sensors may provide greater accuracy. And the stuff that makes jellies gel could be the main ingredient for an artificial skin that measures temperature with great precision. Click here to listen now.
Search This Site
- Seniors Are Safer With Help from New Remote Monitor System
- Are Those Real Muscles or Bristols Under Your Shirt?[video]
- Are We Ready for Mass-Produced COVID-19 Biosensor Stickers?
- System Helps Kids Hear Better at a Distance and with Background Noise
- Smart Patch Collects Heart Data for Walking Health Check
- Chronic Pain Patients Get Home Treatment with Telehealth