Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor continues his coverage of wearable technology at CES 2017, with a smart mouthguard for athletes that detects head impacts, and a wireless device that can see through walls that could provide aging-in-place monitoring services for seniors living independently in their own homes. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Handheld Breath Test Quickly Diagnoses Digestion Problem
- New Wearable Calorie Counter Is More Accurate Than a Smart Watch [video]
- Renew Your Glasses Prescription at Home Now With Your Phone
- New Knee Implant Is Custom 3D Printed for Each Patient
- Safer Robot Assistants Respond to Unexpected Human Behavior [video]
- Pandemic Will Increase New Demands for Mental Health Services