Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor continues his coverage of wearable technology at CES 2017, with a smart mouthguard for athletes that detects head impacts, and a wireless device that can see through walls that could provide aging-in-place monitoring services for seniors living independently in their own homes. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- CES 2023: Garmin Watches Now Part of 500 Clinical Studies
- CES 2023: Smart Sensor Patch Scores Award and New Partnership
- CES 2023: Fall Detection With Privacy and AI Processing [video]
- CES 2023: Blood Pressure Company Expands Focus on RPM [video]
- CES 2023: Withings Home Urine Lab – Easy as 1-2-Pee [video]
- CES 2023: Abbott Wins Big With Implantable Devices [video]