Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor continues his coverage of wearable technology at CES 2017, with a smart mouthguard for athletes that detects head impacts, and a wireless device that can see through walls that could provide aging-in-place monitoring services for seniors living independently in their own homes. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- New Passive Implant Uses Gold Particle Sensors
- Step on the Scale to Measure Your Vascular Age
- Glucose Measurement System Skips the Finger Stab [video]
- New Study: Speech Samples Predict Car Crash Risk for Senior Drivers
- Telehealth Service Streamlines Support for Patients at Home
- New Vital Sign System Works without Wires or Patches [video]