Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor continues his coverage of wearable technology at CES 2017, with a smart mouthguard for athletes that detects head impacts, and a wireless device that can see through walls that could provide aging-in-place monitoring services for seniors living independently in their own homes. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Remote Monitoring Drives New Personalized Treatment for Chronic Breathing Problems
- Wearable Technology Listens for Knee Damage [video]
- New Bandages Promise Faster Healing for Stubborn Wounds
- CVS Acquires Telehealth Service to Bring Healthcare to the Home
- Masimo’s New Smartwatch Addresses Privacy Concerns
- Continuous Real-Time Diagnostics On the Go [video]