Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor continues his coverage of wearable technology at CES 2017, with a smart mouthguard for athletes that detects head impacts, and a wireless device that can see through walls that could provide aging-in-place monitoring services for seniors living independently in their own homes. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- A COVID-Killing Face Mask is (Almost) Here
- An Ultrasound Sticker Is Primed to Go Wearable [video]
- The FDA Clears Magnetic Stimulation to Treat Depression [video]
- Steering Group’s New Plan to Protect Big Data Quality
- FDA Clears New Smart Watch to Detect AFib
- Companion Robot Reduces Elderly Falls by 46% [video]