Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor continues his coverage of wearable technology at CES 2017, with a smart mouthguard for athletes that detects head impacts, and a wireless device that can see through walls that could provide aging-in-place monitoring services for seniors living independently in their own homes. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Automated Service Checks on Seniors with Daily Phone Calls [video]
- Video Games Can Be Good for Your Health
- Your New Knee Knows if You Skip Rehab Exercises
- New Passive Exosuit Design Prevents Workplace Back Injuries [video]
- Sensor Company’s Growth Signals a Maturing Industry
- America’s Digital Marketplace for Healthcare Launches New Health Platform