Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- FDA Clears Apple Watch to Track Parkinson’s Symptoms
- Pan-European Coalition to Create New Standards for Digital Therapeutics
- Tiny Robot Delivers Drugs and Much More
- HHS Weighs In on Telehealth Chat Privacy￼
- Isolate Voice from Noise with Just Your Smartphone [video]
- The ATA Honors New Telehealth Innovations