Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Remote Monitoring Drives New Personalized Treatment for Chronic Breathing Problems
- Wearable Technology Listens for Knee Damage [video]
- New Bandages Promise Faster Healing for Stubborn Wounds
- CVS Acquires Telehealth Service to Bring Healthcare to the Home
- Masimo’s New Smartwatch Addresses Privacy Concerns
- Continuous Real-Time Diagnostics On the Go [video]