Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New AI Algorithm Can Accurately Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease
- Innovative, Self-Powered Paper Keyboard [VIDEO]
- New Standards on the Way to Guide Digital Therapeutics
- Perpetual Power from Diamonds and Nuclear Waste [video]
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” Hearing Aids Compensate for COVID Masks
- New Smart Case Prevents Missed Doses for Birth Control