Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Check Heart Health with a Selfie
- Designer Creates 3D-Printed Rehab System [video]
- Five New Clinical Studies Will Test VR for Pain Management
- Two New Smartwatches Get Nutrition Tracking Feature
- 3D Printing Creates Living Brain Tumors [video]
- Magnets Could Offer a Non-Invasive Approach for Better Prosthetic Limb Control [video]