Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New Wireless Remote Blood Pressure Device Uses Cell Networks
- Heart Patients Get Help from Virtual Clinic
- Flexible Light Pipes Give Robots the Sense of Touch [video]
- DIY Smart Glasses Guide From Here to There [video]
- Mouth-Actuated Interface for Mobility Limited People Wins Hackaday 2020 [video]
- New Study Shows App Fights College Student Loneliness [video]