Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- CES 2022: Affordable Virtual Travel for Seniors [video]
- CES 2022: You Can Buy These In-Canal Hearing Aids Direct
- CES 2022: Handy Device Helps Conquer Gait-Freeze [video]
- CES 2022: New Helmet Delivers Brain Analysis in 10 Minutes
- CES 2022: Get a Power Boost from This Smart Walker
- CES 2022: Snap a Selfie to Check Your Vital Signs Anywhere