Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- New Study Show Smartphone App Measures Body Fat Accurately
- FDA Breakthrough Status for a System to Help Paralyzed Patients Walk Again
- FDA Clears Innovative Brain-Computer Interface for Stroke Rehab
- New Smart Skin Includes Sensor and a Display
- Washable Smart Garments Harvest Wireless Energy [video]
- New Artificial Retina Is Powered by Light to Restore Sight