Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor shares more observations about wearables at CES 2017. In this episode, he describes a new service that uses augmented reality (AR) glasses to provide a sighted companion on demand for blind people, and a product that converts any regular watch into a smartwatch. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Digital Apps Work Better for Weight Loss
- New Study Shows More Consumers Adopted Digital Health in 2020
- Machine Learning Could Make Early Autism Diagnosis Possible
- New Smart Hearing Aids Run Up to 61 Hours Per Charge
- Amazon Picked as Greatest Impact on Healthcare
- Seniors Are Safer With Help from New Remote Monitor System