Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor covers some highlights from CES 2017, including the importance of accuracy and data security, and why augmented reality (AR) is going to be bigger than virtual reality (VR). Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- CES 2022: Seniors Now Have Fun Staying Fit in Virtual Reality
- CES 2022: More Than a Scale, New Smart Mat Senses Balance [video]
- CES 2022: Enjoy Music Now in Spite of Hearing Loss
- CES 2022: Biometric Ring Takes a New Approach
- CES 2022: New External Device Helps Women Reduce Bladder Leaks
- CES 2022: Affordable Virtual Travel for Seniors [video]