Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor covers some highlights from CES 2017, including the importance of accuracy and data security, and why augmented reality (AR) is going to be bigger than virtual reality (VR). Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- New Study Shows That Fitness Trackers Can Help Manage Diabetes
- No Slips or Trips With a Follow-Me Robot [video]
- Accelerator Announces Latest Cohort of 10 New Health-Care Startups
- Zombie Bacteria Power Your Wearables With Water
- New Partnership Advances “Hospital in the Home” Service
- A New Tiny Biosensing System Targets Wearables