Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor covers some highlights from CES 2017, including the importance of accuracy and data security, and why augmented reality (AR) is going to be bigger than virtual reality (VR). Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- New Passive Implant Uses Gold Particle Sensors
- Glucose Measurement System Skips the Finger Stab [video]
- New Study: Speech Samples Predict Car Crash Risk for Senior Drivers
- New Vital Sign System Works without Wires or Patches [video]
- New Program Uses Old Phones to Prevent Vision Loss
- A Smartphone Is Better Than Pain Meds for OA [video]