Health Tech Insider Editor Alfred Poor covers some highlights from CES 2017, including the importance of accuracy and data security, and why augmented reality (AR) is going to be bigger than virtual reality (VR). Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Handheld Breath Test Quickly Diagnoses Digestion Problem
- New Wearable Calorie Counter Is More Accurate Than a Smart Watch [video]
- Renew Your Glasses Prescription at Home Now With Your Phone
- New Knee Implant Is Custom 3D Printed for Each Patient
- Safer Robot Assistants Respond to Unexpected Human Behavior [video]
- Pandemic Will Increase New Demands for Mental Health Services