New podcast’s up. Coverage includes Fitbit IPO, Intel buys Recon, Hitachi’s happiness monitor (sort of), and Augmate’s enterprise management tool. Dan Rosenbaum, producer and host, with Health Tech Insider‘s Alfred Poor and music by Michael Roth.
Search This Site
- New Study Show Smartphone App Measures Body Fat Accurately
- FDA Breakthrough Status for a System to Help Paralyzed Patients Walk Again
- FDA Clears Innovative Brain-Computer Interface for Stroke Rehab
- New Smart Skin Includes Sensor and a Display
- Washable Smart Garments Harvest Wireless Energy [video]
- New Artificial Retina Is Powered by Light to Restore Sight