New podcast’s up. Coverage includes Fitbit IPO, Intel buys Recon, Hitachi’s happiness monitor (sort of), and Augmate’s enterprise management tool. Dan Rosenbaum, producer and host, with Health Tech Insider‘s Alfred Poor and music by Michael Roth.
Search This Site
- Digital Apps Work Better for Weight Loss
- New Study Shows More Consumers Adopted Digital Health in 2020
- Machine Learning Could Make Early Autism Diagnosis Possible
- New Smart Hearing Aids Run Up to 61 Hours Per Charge
- Amazon Picked as Greatest Impact on Healthcare
- Seniors Are Safer With Help from New Remote Monitor System