New podcast’s up. Coverage includes Fitbit IPO, Intel buys Recon, Hitachi’s happiness monitor (sort of), and Augmate’s enterprise management tool. Dan Rosenbaum, producer and host, with Health Tech Insider‘s Alfred Poor and music by Michael Roth.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New Wireless Remote Blood Pressure Device Uses Cell Networks
- Heart Patients Get Help from Virtual Clinic
- Flexible Light Pipes Give Robots the Sense of Touch [video]
- DIY Smart Glasses Guide From Here to There [video]
- Mouth-Actuated Interface for Mobility Limited People Wins Hackaday 2020 [video]
- New Study Shows App Fights College Student Loneliness [video]