New podcast’s up. Coverage includes Fitbit IPO, Intel buys Recon, Hitachi’s happiness monitor (sort of), and Augmate’s enterprise management tool. Dan Rosenbaum, producer and host, with Health Tech Insider‘s Alfred Poor and music by Michael Roth.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New AI Algorithm Can Accurately Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease
- Innovative, Self-Powered Paper Keyboard [VIDEO]
- New Standards on the Way to Guide Digital Therapeutics
- Perpetual Power from Diamonds and Nuclear Waste [video]
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” Hearing Aids Compensate for COVID Masks
- New Smart Case Prevents Missed Doses for Birth Control