New podcast’s up. It includes coverage of Augmented World Expo, and a conversation with Qualcomm exec Jay Wright that includes a demo of Mattel’s unbelievable new View-Master. Health Tech Insider‘s Alfred Poor reports on wearable data security and an implanted chip that monitors your blood.
Search This Site
- Tiny Robots Are 3D Printed in One Pass [video]
- 6-Month Glucose Implant Sensor Receives CE Mark Approval [video]
- An E-Tattoo That Measures Blood Pressure [video]
- New Study: Smartwatch Can Track COVID Progress [video]
- Smart Prosthetic Hand Gets Better With Use [video]
- FDA Clears Apple Watch to Track Parkinson’s Symptoms