Smart Bangle for Maternal Wellness [video]
by Bruce Brown | May 19, 2017 | General News, HealthAccording to the World Health Organization, approximately 3 billion people on earth cook with fire. They burn wood, coal, crop waste, or animal dung to prepare meals. However, toxic cooking fumes are responsible for more deaths than tuberculosis, malaria, and HIV...
Smart Bottle Saves Lives and Money
by Alfred Poor | May 11, 2015 | MedicalPeople often speak of the “miracle of modern medicine” and how it saves lives. The most effective drugs in the world can be rendered worthless, however, if patients do not take them as prescribed. Adherence to treatment instructions is a major problem in...
Teletouch Glove for the Deaf and Blind [video]
by Alfred Poor | March 16, 2015 | Health, MedicalIn the 19th Century, communication technology took a great leap forward with the telegraph, that let people “write” over great distances. Early in the last century, the telephone revolutionized communications again by letting people talk and listen to each...
Search This Site
- Remote Monitoring Drives New Personalized Treatment for Chronic Breathing Problems
- Wearable Technology Listens for Knee Damage [video]
- New Bandages Promise Faster Healing for Stubborn Wounds
- CVS Acquires Telehealth Service to Bring Healthcare to the Home
- Masimo’s New Smartwatch Addresses Privacy Concerns
- Continuous Real-Time Diagnostics On the Go [video]