Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New Wireless Remote Blood Pressure Device Uses Cell Networks
- Heart Patients Get Help from Virtual Clinic
- Flexible Light Pipes Give Robots the Sense of Touch [video]
- DIY Smart Glasses Guide From Here to There [video]
- Mouth-Actuated Interface for Mobility Limited People Wins Hackaday 2020 [video]
- New Study Shows App Fights College Student Loneliness [video]