Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Seniors Are Safer With Help from New Remote Monitor System
- Are Those Real Muscles or Bristols Under Your Shirt?[video]
- Are We Ready for Mass-Produced COVID-19 Biosensor Stickers?
- System Helps Kids Hear Better at a Distance and with Background Noise
- Smart Patch Collects Heart Data for Walking Health Check
- Chronic Pain Patients Get Home Treatment with Telehealth