Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
Buy me a cup of coffee!
- New AI Algorithm Can Accurately Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease
- Innovative, Self-Powered Paper Keyboard [VIDEO]
- New Standards on the Way to Guide Digital Therapeutics
- Perpetual Power from Diamonds and Nuclear Waste [video]
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” Hearing Aids Compensate for COVID Masks
- New Smart Case Prevents Missed Doses for Birth Control