Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- New Passive Implant Uses Gold Particle Sensors
- Step on the Scale to Measure Your Vascular Age
- Glucose Measurement System Skips the Finger Stab [video]
- New Study: Speech Samples Predict Car Crash Risk for Senior Drivers
- Telehealth Service Streamlines Support for Patients at Home
- New Vital Sign System Works without Wires or Patches [video]