Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Remote Monitoring Drives New Personalized Treatment for Chronic Breathing Problems
- Wearable Technology Listens for Knee Damage [video]
- New Bandages Promise Faster Healing for Stubborn Wounds
- CVS Acquires Telehealth Service to Bring Healthcare to the Home
- Masimo’s New Smartwatch Addresses Privacy Concerns
- Continuous Real-Time Diagnostics On the Go [video]