Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- Check Heart Health with a Selfie
- Designer Creates 3D-Printed Rehab System [video]
- Five New Clinical Studies Will Test VR for Pain Management
- Two New Smartwatches Get Nutrition Tracking Feature
- 3D Printing Creates Living Brain Tumors [video]
- Magnets Could Offer a Non-Invasive Approach for Better Prosthetic Limb Control [video]