Here’s the fourth and final installment of Alfred Poor’s Health Tech highlights from CES 2017. In this segment, he covers a pair of vision topics: an inexpensive device for a smartphone that gives an eye exam, and glasses with lenses that change shape so you may never need to replace them. And he also covers interesting research that may indicate that infrared light can help treat brain damage from head impacts. Click here to listen.
Search This Site
- CES 2023: Affordable AI Fall Detection Hits Homes [video]
- CES 2023: A Simple Scanner Could Reduce Food Waste [video]
- CES 2023: Familiar Tech Brand Launches New OTC Hearing Aid
- CES 2023: New French System Predicts Hospitalization [video]
- CES 2023: Exoskeleton Prosthesis Helps You Not Walk [video]
- CES 2023: Autonomous Power Chairs Now Deliver Airport Passengers [video]