New podcast’s up. Coverage includes Fitbit IPO, Intel buys Recon, Hitachi’s happiness monitor (sort of), and Augmate’s enterprise management tool. Dan Rosenbaum, producer and host, with Health Tech Insider‘s Alfred Poor and music by Michael Roth.
Search This Site
- Smart Valet Helps Dementia Patients Get Dressed
- Apple Watch Added to Wellness Incentive Program
- Smart Tooth Sensors Detect and Report Disease [video]
- 3D Printing Electronics and Sensors Directly on Skin [video]
- Carry Your Primary Care Doc in Your Hand
- $4 Million Mobility Challenge Invites Wheelchair User Input [video]